Bras & Bites 2016
It's time once again to have fun, be inspired, and get fitted up by the experts at Rackets & Runners!
Do not underestimate
the importance of a properly fitted sports bra and do not overestimate
how long a sports bra will function properly! Think of your bras as "running shoes for your boobs"- if they don't fit well, they're not going to function properly and if you've trained for a year in them, their support and shock absorption is gone.
Our 4th Annual Bras & Bites
night brings women from all over together for an evening devoted to food, fun, and fittings in a comfortable setting guided by store owner, Vanda Borean and a team of pro-fitters
. Bras & Bites offers women:
- A great selection of sizes and styles from the best bra makers in the business: Moving Comfort, New Balance, & Enell.
- Save 15% on ALL regular priced Sports Bras, Apparel, and Footwear. Buy a 2nd bra and save 20% on it. Great gift with purchase* over $50.
- Don't stand in line, six fitting rooms available. Experts to help you find exactly what you need right away!
- Tasty bites and fabulous drinks to enjoy while you shop among friends.
- Heartfelt and inspirational talk from Sole Girls founder Ashley Wiles
The event is free to attend, but space is limited. You can register through Eventbrite
or send us a message at email@example.com
*The Bras & Bites gift with purchase over $50 is your choice of either a smart Moving Comfort cosmetic bag, or a handy lingerie laundry bag. While supplies last.